||Certified Home Health Agency
||Registered Nurse, Coordinator of Care
||Days (weekends may be needed)
||Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic preferred
||Please included LHC in the subject line for responses.
There are 2 per-diem openings currently available. Seeking 1-2 Per-Diem RN's that have experience in Homecare, preferably CHHA. Must give a commitment of 4 days per week and 1 weekend a month. Must be able to travel within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
Lutheran Care at Home (CHHA is a 7 -day per week operation). Under the direction of the Clinical Services Supervisor (CSS) provides and coordinates comprehensive patient care, including education of the patient and family, in order to maintain a maximum level of health.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma required. BSN strongly preferred.
- Valid and current NYS -RN License and registration required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years medical-surgical experience required. One year in a CHHA/LTHHCP preferred.
Skills: (Including but not limitied to:)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, patient and patient families.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely