September 5, 2013, Brooklyn, NY…
The new school year has almost begun! Here are some helpful tips to prepare your child for the upcoming school year.
• Most schools require a physical exam within the last 12 months.
• During the physical exam they will:
• Make sure immunizations are up to date. Schools ask you to show proof of required immunizations.
• Screen for potential problems such as asthma or eating disorders.
• Screen for vision and hearing problems.
• Discuss issues that may be of concern to the parent or child.
• Provide you with necessary forms for participation in activities including sports, day care and after school programs.
Call the Lutheran Family Health Centers network today to schedule your child's appointment at 718-630-7942.
Get more back to school tips and important info at http://bit.ly/14WQe7t