NYU Lutheran Family Health Centers’ certified application counselors are here to assist
March 19, 2014, Brooklyn, NY … NYU Lutheran Family Health Centers’ (LFHC) has four certified application counselors that may be able to help you obtain information on your health insurance choices and enroll for health insurance coverage. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the deadline for open enrollment is March 31, 2014.
LFHC’s counselors can help you compare and choose the best qualified health plan options for you and your family and provide enrollment assistance. You cannot be denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition, and your plan will include 10 essential health benefits, which are:
1. Ambulatory patient services
2. Emergency services
4. Maternity and newborn care
5. Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
6. Prescription drugs
7. Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
8. Laboratory services
9. Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
10. Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
Sign up today! LFHC’s certified application counselors are ready to assist and get you the right health insurance coverage by March 31. Counselors speak English and Spanish. To reach an LFHC certified application counselor, please call 917-789-4672.
Learn more about LFHC’s certified application counselors at http://bit.ly/1nGkbOh.